[Dailydrool] JUSTIN, JADE AND LILLY ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Thu Apr 15 01:10:35 PDT 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer.
Please refer to this link to view:

http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good morning all,

Healing drool to all in need

This is Justin woofing in, my sister and I are sending heart healing
drool to the slaves, brothers and sisters of Kroozer and Oliver.

We are also sending get well and Stay well drool to Otis, MS.Beasley,
and Mazzie.

I heard my sister Lilly ATB woofing Queen Fey Fey and the rest of the
bridge committee about an abandoned lady needing help here on our turf.
She needed their help in directing this abandoned lady to where she
could find help. Not sure were they will direct this lady but we checked
the yard and outside and she has not been directed to us but we will
keep a look out and if she arrives at our house we will help. Justin has
been woofed to make sure we continue to look out for this lady should
she be directed our way.

Justin has told his sister that an abandoned  3-4 year old girl might be
her new sister should the bridge committee direct her to us.

Watch this space for an update on this poor unfortunate girl.

PW Justin it is so exciting when I hear woofing from the Bridge.

Jade not sure what to expect what happens if my brother is just having a
senior moment.

Lilly ATB  all of us ATB are forever looking out for the humans and
houndies we have left behind.

Slaves Johnathan and William.