[Dailydrool] Mama Lucy ATB

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 11:53:00 PDT 2010

I had the pleasure to be Mama Lucy's pet sitter for many years.  I met Lucy
shortly after she gave birth to her eight beautiful "bearded bassets".  She
was a good Mama but she loved the one on one attention from her humans,
especially her Dadslave.  Lucy shared her life with one of her pups, a son
named Felix and a puppy mill rescue named Suzie Q,  I used to call them "The
Three Muskateers".  I loved how Lucy did the happy dance for her breakfast
and dinner.  She was a cuddler and gave kisses freely.  I told Marge that I
loved Lucy and the other two as if they were mine.  My heart is broken that
another one of our houndies has gone to the bridge, ahead of us, but there's
comfort in knowing she was reunited with one of her buppies, Lovely Lou and
that she is young and strong and waiting for the day she will be with her
beloved Momslave and Dadslave forever.

Rest in peace sweet angel, it was an honor to be your sitter.

Ruthie Beattie &
Ms. Beasley