[Dailydrool] Stella and Lucy

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Tue Apr 6 15:00:33 PDT 2010

Janice & Bill...The boys (Colt & Ruger) and I are so sorry to hear of
Stella's journey to the bridge.

Marge our sympathies to you as well for Lucy's journey to the bridge.

So many hounds going to the bridge...my eyes and memory is a little
blurry from all the tears of hounds going to the bridge and for sick
hounds.  It just breaks my heart.

If I have missed anyone I am sorry...Heartfelt sympathy to all who have
lost a precious member of their family.

I think I know why the Northeast hounds have been getting so much
rain...it isn't rain falling but tears for all of the hounds going to
the bridge or for the ill hounds and their families. I'm not sure if
that is where all of these hounds and their families are from or if that
is just where the rain of tears has decided to fall.

Blessed Be to all the Hounds and their human guardians.
Michele...the momma
Colt & Ruger...Slinging heart healing drool to all the humans that lost
their furkids to the bridge