[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 105, Issue 5

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Tue Apr 6 15:31:22 PDT 2010

JP & Alex, The boys and I are so sorry to hear that Buddy has made his
journey to the bridge. Sounds like he had a rough life going from one owner
to the next.  But in the end at least he had you to show him that he could
recieve love like he gave love.

Marica & Selina, welcome to the drool. I'm sure that one of the droolers out
there will be able to answer your questions about hip dysplasia...Fortunetly
that is one that I have not had to deal with.

Heart healing drool to all the humans with houndies that have went to the
bridge or with sick hounds from Colt and Ruger
Big Hug from the Momma (Michele)
"We'll welcome Buddy with open paws" Droopy, Snoopy, BoSarah,Princess,
Shadow,
Comanche, Storm & Wolfgang...My ATB Pack