[Dailydrool] QW Olive ATB

Pat Mayer lilygurl.pat at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 18:39:07 PDT 2010

Our hearts  were broken this evening when we read of Olive's passing.  We
had the good fortune to meet her many times and were especially honored to
be part of her parade at the Lite-Up Berea Festival every December.

God-willing, Pw. LilyGurl and Rudy and I will be there again this coming
December in honor of Qw. Olive and her many wonderful and successful
fund-raising endeavors for all the houndies, especially Ohio's homeless
hounds.

Marilyn, you and yours will be in our hearts and thoughts and prayers..

Love,

Pat, Lily and Rudy

--
Drool to all in need.