[Dailydrool] Several things

Vickie Zehring bubadog at comcast.net
Tue Apr 6 18:29:49 PDT 2010

With Spring here be sure you do not use chemical services for your lawn. I had two dogs develop cancer within 10 months of each other after living where we had the yard treated. They were only exposed for 3 months.  I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of many bassets lately. When Bubba and Grace died (yes,I have their remains) it helped to put them on a memorial site." Basset Hound Countries Of The World "has a free memorial site that I have Grace and Bubba on, I like being able to go there and see them and listen to the music. It is a wonderful thing to remember our beloved bassets. Vickie Zehring