[Dailydrool] Pawtunia Again

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue Apr 6 18:23:53 PDT 2010

Me. The reluctant hostess. Getting her to stop and type is hard, but I am
turning on the look and woofing as best I can.  I took a look....Auntie
Bonnie has added SOME of the new basset crap, er, fine basset collectibles
to the BoardWaddle pawction page so you can proxy bid. I am saving just a
few to surprise the folks who are there....but there are TONS of stuff.

AHEM - Are you a thin slave? I don't see too many of those around here, but
momcakes once told me that somebody complained on the drool that the things
on houndsbay were only size L and up.....well....in an attempt to cover our
bases, er, slaves......there is a size SMALL, brand new MICHAEL SIMON basset
sweater donated by Dolores Stormo. She slave is shaking her head...never
thought she'd see another wif tags. These were made a few years ago. Auntie
Amanda and my slave actually went to their launch at a fundraiser in NY.
They were VERY expensive when new and are long out of production. SMALL
SLAVES THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!!

http://www.tristatebassets.org/boardwaddle/pawctioninfo2010.html

...and remember that if you are a thin pawson with size 9 feet there are
CHANEL boots just waiting for your bid...or get a gusset put in!

A bit larger? Faboo soft pajamas in size medium. A size large sweatshirt
that says Eat Sleep Drool, XL sleepware perfect for dawG shows, a fluffy
bathrobe AND for y'all who are truly confused about your size...a
MAGNIFICENT (what does that mean, voice in my head...shhhh. Just type it.
the voice) PAWPLE WRAP. Soft acrylic from Coldwater Creek with a bootiful
basset embroidered on the front.....Purple! Good for dress up or casual
wear.

Nuff. This is hard.
http://www.tristatebassets.org/boardwaddle/pawctioninfo2010.html

PAWTUNIA