[Dailydrool] QW. Olive

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Tue Apr 6 19:26:03 PDT 2010

Marilyn The boys  and I are so sorry to hear of Qw. Olives journey to the
bridge.  I am sorry that I never got to meet such an special Basset.  Sounds
like she touched a lot of hearts and helped a lot of hounds through her
efforts.

Blessed Be to all the Hounds and their human guardians.
Michele...the momma
Colt & Ruger...Slinging heart healing drool to all the humans that lost
their furkids to the bridge
"We'll welcome her majesty Qw. Olive with open paws" Droopy, Snoopy,
BoSarah, Princess, Shadow, Comanche, Storm & Wolfgang...My ATB Pack