[Dailydrool] Cremains

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 5 20:11:00 PDT 2010

I didn't know so many people had those at home.  Our first two girls were with the vet and I didn't know we had an option about afterwards.  Sherlock, Sunny and Kitty Carson are buried in our garden.  We asked and the vet said ok on Sunny.  Sherlock just didn't wake up so the DH put him out back.  I don't think of it very often but they are close.  All of them are close.  I always think of Sassy and Daisy, our first two, running through the fields near the vet, who was a country vet, chasing rabbits and squirrels.  I have never dreamed of them but that is how I picture their life at the bridge.  The saddest thing was when Sunny died in Josh's arms and he carried her to the car and held her until we buried her in the yard.  I didn't think he would get throught it but he did.  She was his grumpy old girl.  If there was any love in her heart it was for Josh.  He did better with all of that than I did.  Just my 2 cents.

We are all happy, healthy and rather sleepy here.  The old woman(according to some children here) is going to bed.  Ninja will be right by my side.  Picasso will be on the other side.  Life is good.

Julie with the Ninja Princess, Snarely Marley, Maggie the McGoo, and Sherbert otherwise known as Shelby, and the two unhappy kitty boys who did not get their outdoor adventure tonight.