[Dailydrool] cremains

Linda Wittig wittigs at live.com
Tue Apr 6 03:41:10 PDT 2010

I felt so relieved and weepy to hear others talk about cremains. I thought it was necessary to bury or dispose of them to the wind, but after 2 years, I still have Little Purr's remains on top of a bookcase where I see him every day. I very much like the idea of my cremains mixed with my ATB animal children (as I have no 2 legged ones) and strewn into the wind over my father's grave. Thank you to all who shared their beautiful thoughts. There's no too many people that I know that I can share this with.
Also, any ideas of how to de-sensitize Buddy to thunder, fireworks, and other loud noises? He paces, gets a dry mouth, and doesn't want to be touched.
Linda, slave to Buddy and Roscoe