[Dailydrool] Cremains

machonnold at yahoo.com machonnold at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 09:17:31 PDT 2010

Hum, the closest thing to permanent cremains at our house was having my Dad's cremains on the coffee table for 2 days before his funeral. The Creepy Factor wasn't as bad as I had anticipated but I must admit I was kind of glad to see him buried.

As for our many  animals ATB they are buried in the back yard along the fence. I used to worry that Murrey, our digging doxie would uncover someone but he never did. We have remembrance stones for some and for others, I just talk to them as I do yard work.  Actually, Sam, my husband's  cat of 21 years had a stone before my Dad but I don't think Daddy minded as he was waiting on Mom.

Noah and Hollyberry will probably have to sit somewhere on a shelf and wait on me...don't want to go off and leave either one. Call me nuts?  oh well.
Maggie
Hollyberry and Noah