[Dailydrool] cremains

Laura Tancredi tancgirl1980 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 10:57:19 PDT 2010

I have been thrown out of a few places but for some reason being thrown out of a cemetary when you aren't really able to get yourself in trouble (deceased) seems morbidly funny to me.

I have already been involved in an illegal dispersing of human ashes into the Atlantic in the middle of the night.  I still have Jake's ashes which I wanted to disperse but it's been 6 years and I still haven't done it.

I really like the idea of being mixed with my dog's ashes.  And LOVE this quote from wen "I aways say, every conversation, if it goes on long enough, comes down to either poop or death."  Which makes me wonder if wen has my house (and work) bugged?

Laura
Flash
and Ryu

PS The guy from the crematory that picks up the animal bodies seems to be afriad of live dogs.  Does anyone else find this funny?