[Dailydrool] cremains

Maura DeYong mauradeyong at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 13:02:40 PDT 2010

Thanks to all who wrote in about cremains of their beloved dogs. I have an elderly basset, Sweet Polly, and have started to think about burial or cremation for her and I think it will definitely be cremation. I live in a house that I would love to sell once the market comes back, if that ever happens. I was worried about it and I couldn't bear the thought of leaving her buried in the yard here when I eventually move. My first basset, Pluto, is buried on our property at the lake, but I don't get out there very often to his grave. Thanks for all of the ideas.
Maura