[Dailydrool] Cremains

ilvbassets ilvbassets at aol.com
Tue Apr 6 16:14:41 PDT 2010

Ok, you two aren't the only ones then.  I have left instructions also to be cremated and mixed with my now ATB hounds and disposed of however they please!

Hugs & Blessings,
Mom to Nikki, Nana to: Roo, James, Sarah, Ean & Jesse AND Mom to Bassets: Bentley & Sadie & ATB 2008 Molly, Maggie, Watson & Buddy