[Dailydrool] Titus

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 08:25:11 PDT 2010

On the Drool we know some people post publicly when bassets go to the
bridge, some privately, and some not at all.  But we know everyone who reads
the Drool loves their bassets and feels a pain in their heart when someone
else loses theirs, and sends a small prayer of sorrow.  And that my friend
is more than enough to earn you some hearthealing drool on your loss of
Titus, and warm thoughts from me that the sadness passes quickly but the
happy memories remain.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub
(ATB))