[Dailydrool] For all those that have lost a dear Hound

Ken Johnson n4zeb at cfl.rr.com
Wed Apr 7 11:57:56 PDT 2010

                                                                  Don't
Weep For Me

                                    Don't weep for me,I now can be free
of all the pain and trouble you see.

                                          I know your sad and miss me
so,But I'm in your heart,I didn't go

                                    Just close your eyes and I'll be
there, laying next to your favorite chair

                                    I'm the warm summer breeze you feel
on your knee's and the soft rustle

                                           You hear in the trees,I'll be
there right by your side,

                                                   My body is gone but
my love never died

                          I'll be with you always until that day,when we
journey together in heaven's way.

By Ken Johnson  2008