[Dailydrool] This, that & 2 cents

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Wed Apr 7 14:30:40 PDT 2010

Maureen,  the boys will military crawl across the rug or concrete patio to
scratch their bellies or chest.  Sometimes when they do this I notice  that
they have a bit of contact dermatitis (in the summer) or dry skin (in the
winter).  They haven't military crawled to much since being on the
theracoat.  Sometimes I think they do it just too. well. be boys and
pleasure themselves  or readjust IT.

Heidi, It sounds like you had your hands full with your mom and Buford.  I'm
sure that Della understands, dogs unlike humans do not hold grudges.they are
the closest thing to unconditional love that you will find on this earth.
She know that you loved her, but at the time Buford & your mom needed your
attention more.  But now it is her turn to be the attention hound.So love
her with all your heart and the love you receive back will be 3 fold.

Riche & Andree,  so sorry to hear about Ethel's making the journey to the
bridge.  Heart healing drool from Colt & Ruger and a big hug from me.

Steven, You are still a drool family member it doesn't matter if you
actively post or not.It is hard enough to lose a job, but then to have one
of your sanity rocks (that's what I call my bassets.they always see me
through the dark times in my life and light the way for me) have to have
surgery and then to suddenly loose the other my heart aches for you.  I do
understand what you are going through.  I didn't lose my job but thought
that I was going to, but during that time I lost both of my bassets who were
12 & 13 y/o within 3 weeks of each other.  I was expecting Storm to make his
journey to the bridge because his kidneys were starting to fail him.  But
Wolfgang was unexpected with a herniated disc.  He wasn't given much of a
chance.his back end was paralyzed, he had lost control of his bowels. 50-50
chance of  surgery and then 6 weeks in a crateto heal him.  With a 50-50
chance of  the next disc up his back herniating.  I couldn't stand to see my
baby boy suffering, I could see it in his eyes that he wanted to go be with
Storm (his father).So we assisted him to the bridge.  Heart healing drool to
you and your family from Colt & Ruger and a big hug from me.

There must be one big hootin' annie up there at the bridge with all of the
basset making the journey.

Justin, quit scaring the slaves...and eat your din-din.  There are better
ways to torment them.like stealing their flags (underwear) out of the
laundry basket.

Jade, your slaves are just doing what they feel is in your best
interest.hope your toe bones heal up soon so you can go for a nice long
walk.looking for bunnies.

Abner, I will get the chicken jerky out tonight, that is the stuff that
brings the boys strongest drool out.  Get ready they will be slinging it
your way.here's to no more nasty cancer thingies on your thingy!  Big hugs!

Heart healing drool from Colt and Ruger to all the humans that lost their
precious hounds
Big Hug from the Momma (Michele)
"We'll welcome them with open paws" Droopy, Snoopy, BoSarah,Princess,
Shadow,
Comanche, Storm & Wolfgang...My ATB Pack