[Dailydrool] Da Trainin Lady

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 14:40:15 PDT 2010

Dis Cnly.
I hadda trane seshun taday wif da magik trainin lady name Paleen. Poline.
Paline. PAuline der dat it.
Pauline I nebber met onliest mebbe oncet goin past she inna parkin lot.
She a magik person.
She trane doggies like magik. Bestest ever.  Onlee da bess for Cnly!!
She funny.
She wantted me stand wif me feets in rite place. She put fronts dere I sit.
She put backend up I lick and turn. We on da floor. Da ladees gruntin an
swettin, not nicey. Neat smellin stooff onna floor, too.
She say to MomPerson IS HE AWWAYS LIKE DIS?
Momperson say No he not. (I not needer.)
P{aukliunw) whoops big feets -- say HE NEED TRANEING.
Paulibne she beke off an let MomPerson do me and I do fien. Well mebbe not
fine but bedder.
Enyways it inneressing. Sumfin tell me dere a show comin.
Luvto ebberbuddy speshuly dem dose whut lost HOundies to da Bridge, I so
sorry.
I luv yu
Luv Conley