[Dailydrool] drool for honey and the bridge bassets

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 7 16:33:26 PDT 2010

It's so awful having them leave. But the army crawl   Bassets I am sure are the most entertaining breed when they're not outfoxing us eg  can't walk dying, oooooh! but if you go their way they make a remarkeable recovery I've had that one pulled on me many times

What I was so amazed at was when Miss Becky was a baby or up to age 8 she would stretch out with all four feet plopped out as if she was doublejointed
She was a longer basset than Dazey but that was so cute
Have lots of fun
Georgie