[Dailydrool] AZBHR pages on Facebook and Twitter

bassetsdrool bassetsdrool at cox.net
Wed Apr 7 16:38:19 PDT 2010

AZBHR would love to have over 1000 fans on our page this week - can you
help? "SUGGEST TO FRIENDS" is in the left corner below our logo on our FB
fan page - please suggest to your friends! www.facebook.com/azbhr which is
linked to our twitter page too www.twitter.com/azbassetrescue

We are at 842 on the fan page and 1430 on our cause page - join us and share
with your friends..this is another way we can market our fundraisers and
more to help the hounds!  www.causes.com/azbhr when it's your birthday you
can chose Arizona Basset Hound Rescue and have folks donate at our cause
page in honor of your birthday.

Love that Drool,

Kim A. Bruck, President & Basset Ball Coordinator, Arizona Basset Hound
Rescue

 <mailto:kim at azbassetrescue.com> president at azbassetrescue.com Visit
<http://www.azbassetrescue.com> www.azbassetrescue.org to foster, volunteer,
donate or adopt!