[Dailydrool] Queen Olive

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Wed Apr 7 19:57:00 PDT 2010

Oh dear.....it is me, Pawtunia. The houndies who know what they are doing
are dropping like, well, royal flies! Pw. Ms. B...then momcakes and now
Queen Olive. Olive is one of my heroines. She got rescued, she was Queen to
King Bob and she came and BoardWaddled in NJ. My she slave spent a lot of
time pointing her camera at Queen Olive cause Olive was just so good for
picturing. Momcakes revered her with a healthy hesitation and I hoped to
someday waddle in her pawprints. I sniffed her with some temerity.

Most impawtantly, well there were two most impawtant things. She was
relentless in her goal of raising moolah for the poor houndies and make her
slave spend countless hours fudgemaking.....the other most impawtant thing
was that Queen Olive took over the training of my own beloved son, Chunky. I
set him on his way, but she taught him how to be a big boy. I know he tried
her patience.....but she taught him well. She was not thrilled when my giant
economy sized pupper invaded her Ohio world, but she let him be at home....

There was a strange pull on my tail from Auntie Queen feyfey......she said
Queen Olive is there, working the buffet and asking where the fudge is. Ms.
B muttered something about chocolate, but Olive thinks it is time to get to
try them all.......she is grateful to her Marilyn slave for being somewhat
trained, thanks to Queen Poppy. She has now met Poppy and a Phyliss....who
would like to know why she didn't get a ride in a carriage. Queen Olive
knows she was loved but thinks her absence should just mean more time for
her human to be busy.

I wanted her to be at this BoardWaddle very much. Wish I could have had her
advice.

PAWTUNIA