[Dailydrool] Annowcement

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 14:18:23 PDT 2010

We, Conley espeshully, gotta new Projext.
WE (CONLEY ESPESHULLY) GONNA ANSIR QUESSHUNS FROM DA HOUNDIES AN DA ANSIRS
WILL BE IN *DA BUGLER *!
So heer how it werk an ebberbuddy will be abel to reed it ok.
Houndies,
Send eny qweshun you gots to MomPerson wif QUESTION as da subjik madder. Dat
importent.
Den We fink ober da ansir an da queshun an ansir be in da next *BUGLER*

Any queshun, bout trainin slaves, eetin, counner croozin, not gettin along
wif eech odder, stoff like dat.
Conley are speshul show dog queshun ansirer. Nigel an Conley kin do da sexie
wons. Llewis meke shure ebberbuddy kin reed it wiffout strugglin.

So Houndies, send we yore tired, yore poor, yore---oh nebbemine dat sumfin
else.
SEND WE YOU QUESHUNS SEE DEM IN DA BUGLER!!!