[Dailydrool] Sir Chewey

Lauraine Snelling tlsnelling at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 7 21:32:32 PDT 2010

Rejoice with us. Chewey stood up on all four and walked all by himself today. got himself out of the pen, scooted over to the carpet and walked, fell, walked all the way to Dad sitting in his recliner and the soup bowl on the floor. Chewey stood while doing his clean up of the dishes job. Another acupuncture treatment today. He went to sleep right after six o'clock dinner and isn't moving. Vet and people there were thrilled as we are.

I know there's lots of work yet, but thanks for all the drool and prayers. Hugs to all, especially those who've lost a hound to the bridge. so hard.

Lauraine, Wayne and Sir Chewey ob de Mountains.
 Lauraine Snelling
author of The Red River Series
Daughters of Blessing
One Perfect Day and more