[Dailydrool] Sir Chewey

Lauraine Snelling tlsnelling at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 16:56:51 PDT 2010

I am happy/thrilled to report that drool and prayers and loving care and a caring vet with acupuncture and lots of encouragement from many of you, Sir Chewey ob de Mountains is walking on his own. right leg is still weak so he sits down oftener than he likes but he can walk and his tail is high and wagging. His personality is back and we are so pleased.  We are still keeping him penned when we are not with him, there are chair laying on sofa and loveseat, making sure he can't try to jump up on his favorite sleeping places. Training has begun that those are off limits. we can't let him jump up or off or counter surf. uh, huh, will be interesting. but our houndie is back and we are thanking God and all.

drool for those in need, especially for those whose hounds have gone to the bridge. We were so close to that.  Blessings all from
Lauraine, Wayne and Sir Chewey ob de Mountains
 Lauraine Snelling
author of The Red River Series
Daughters of Blessing
One Perfect Day and more