[Dailydrool] Question about bark collars

Steven Phipps smap99712 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 8 22:29:27 PDT 2010

We tried one for Titus, our problem child when it came to incessant barking. Our collar sprayed a citronella mist. it looked like it was going to work, but, before he was trained the other hounds found they could come up to him and bark giving him an undeserved shot of the mist. They could empty a reservoir in no time. Oh well, one more thing tried that quickly got retired to the box of former high hopes. Hopefully you will have better luck and water might not be as much fun for any other dogs in the vicinity.

Message: 13