[Dailydrool] OEBE Memorial Day - April 12

Michael Moore divlog at msn.com
Thu Apr 8 19:24:58 PDT 2010

Slaves and others.  I be Muldoon.  This is my world.  Ok, Dadperson has learned to listen to my commands and he types this.  He has lurked for ten years and never posted.  He and Mom rescued me eleven years ago.   I am older now and perfect.  I am actually not sure what a year is, probably the same as when I was fed last.  Then I was just learning to project Bassetude and I learned to live with my new brother MacDuff, a Bullmastiff and the same age as me.  There was also Sculley a Senior Rescue Goddess and Bassett Empress.  Sculley ruled our Home with Iron Choppers and Steely Resolve.   She kept MacDuff on his toes, making sure that he understood that he only ate when Sculley permitted it.  MacDuff was very smart, he lived in abject terror.  Sculley was perfect.  She spent a lot of Imperial Bassetude, distributing her favor and wrath as needed to keep order in the world.  Perfection demanded that she never be considered for the OEBE, as it was beneath her to receive an award from mortals or other lesser creatures.  She feared only Max, Dadperson's Mexican Double Yellow Head Amazon parrot.  Max kept his brother Norton in line.  We Bassets, MacDuff and the slaves always split the world with Max.  Sculley ruled all others.  It took her almost one day to explain the rules to the Slaves.  As we know, Slaves are never quick studies.  More on this later.

Sculley is ATB.  She was preceded by MacDuff who was preceded by Grendel the other Bullmastiff.  Sculley crossed at 15, MacDuff at 8 and Grendel at 7.  The big boys kind of leave faster than we with natural Bassetude.  Dadperson says that Max and Norton will last much longer than we.  I be 13 now and ruler with Max of the world.  I like everyone.

Dadperson and Momperson will be celebrating OEBE Memorial Day in honor of Counter Cruisers, Loaves of Bread, Sealed Smell Um Goods, Squids, Socks, P-Traps, Drawers, Clip On Sunglasses, Garbage Cans and General Purposes Why Not, I'm A Basset and You Aren't.  Mom is figuring out how to light a nickzillion campbells.  I will supervise at first and block or trip as necessary.  Then I will ignore them.  They are still learning.   I will continue to reinforce Bassetude.

Michael and Robin Food Slaves to Muldoon, Max and Norton.
Grendel ATB, MacDuff ATB, Sculley ATB.