[Dailydrool] PAWTUNIA WOOFS PAWCTION

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Apr 8 23:07:37 PDT 2010

WHAT??? Crackers??? Lokipuppy??? You have not received many proxy
bids.....don't tell your slave. She will be bored with nothing to do at the
pawction and have to spend all of her own money. Didn't you woof em? Gotta
BID.

My slave and Auntie Bon have been workin their paws to the bone putting
pawction items on for the BoardWaddle Pawction. PLEASE COME!! If you can't
come....then please take a look at the basset crap, er fine basset
collectibles and BID...not to worry, Auntie Kathy has this down.

http://www.tristatebassets.org/boardwaddle/pawctioninfo2010.html

Some truly fine crap, er, fine basset collectibles arrived today...Auntie
Nancy Gallagher's hand thown lamp. Wif Basset. It is incredible. Like
somethin you'd buy in a fancy gallery. A little GUILT here if you please.
You know, NANCY. The one who founded the Drool, runs houndsbay, slave to the
late great KING CARUSO and WANNABE QUEEN HAPPY...as well as the inestimable
SCOOTER PIE, GM 05. Are you gonna let this go for a song???? Okay, but then
you will have to visit it at my house.

..and for the drinkers among you...not only is the pawction littered with
items featuring bottles of whine, Auntie Ilene Sagan has found a truly
unique decanter in the shape of a basset hound. She is good at hunting for
very special things.

Check em out and BID. The voices in my head made me do this.

http://www.tristatebassets.org/boardwaddle/pawctioninfo2010.html

PAWTUNIA