[Dailydrool] PAWTUNIA WOOFS PAWCTION

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Mon Apr 12 19:14:54 PDT 2010

I'm a worried houndie. My slave and Auntie Bonnie spent a nickzillion hours
gathering, listing, photographing and getting the pawction on line and
Auntie Kathy only has bids on 18 more items?? More dan what? Shouldn't there
be bids on all 75 thingies? There is some serious good basset crap there.

Here's some that came from my real blood relatives....My son Cadbury made
his slave, Karen make up some really kewl things to hang on da walls!! He is
really good already. Then he pawted with his very own indoor outdoor
houndie......

http://www.tristatebassets.org/boardwaddle/pawctioninfo2010.html

My son Chunky has sent three faboo thingies!! There is a blankie with my
momcakes, me and him on it...okay, that one might just have a limited
pawdience, but there are a whole lot of my relatives with humans who are
gonna be at this pawction and who are out there in drooland. Then he sent a
fudge basket. The dearly depawted Queen Olive made him do that.....then he
offered the chance to NAME your own fudge. Oh dear, my boy has a sweet toof.
Thanks for helping train him, Olivequeen.

http://www.tristatebassets.org/boardwaddle/pawctioninfo2010.html

My dawGter Fannie May Fudge sent a tart warmer. No, that isn't a comment on
the morals of any she slave. It heats up stuff to make your house smell nice
and has a basset on the front. I wonder if the 'tarts' come in eau de
basset???  Technically Rosie and my Sadieniece inherited Anna's basset crap
so the nice statues are really from them, too.....

http://www.tristatebassets.org/boardwaddle/pawctioninfo2010.html

My very senior relative Rosie sent some bells. I'm not sure what Rosie who
can't hear all that well needed bells for. Maybe that is why she is giving
them up to pawction!!

http://www.tristatebassets.org/boardwaddle/pawctioninfo2010.html

Momcakes had some nice stuffs put aside to donate cause she liked to help
the poor houndies. There is a basset butler! I will have failed as a
PawtuniadawGter if that does poorly....and a pwitty Swarovski crystal basset
pin...and a signed book..and a coffee maker she teamed up wif and a shawl
that Auntie Barbsoda embroidered.....and a sweatshirt from Rusty.....that's
the best he could do???

http://www.tristatebassets.org/boardwaddle/pawctioninfo2010.html

Tis good to have four footed family......and iffen folks don't pay some real
moolah for all of it, we will all be very sad.

http://www.tristatebassets.org/boardwaddle/pawctioninfo2010.html

PAWTUNIA
NO RAIN NO RAIN NO RAIN NEED STOMPIN NO RAIN NO RAIN REALLY NEED STOMPIN
(the voices are talking again.)