[Dailydrool] Justin,, Jade and Lilly atb

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Apr 9 05:32:19 PDT 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer.
Please refer to this link to view:

http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good afternoon all

Healing drool to all in need.

This is Jade woofing in the toebones are on the mend and are responding
to the antibiotics. The slaves are also cleaning my feet

nightly in a mixture of lukewarm water and bi-carbonate of soda. I do
not really like my feet been wet but it is better than using swavet
medicated cleansing liquid that stings. The other mixture also helps to
keep the skin dry and kills off the fungus. I begged, and the slave
Johnathan took me for a short half hour walk on dry ground last night.
My brother never seems to catch these strange

things.

Justin and I send welcoming drool  to Selina , Marcia and Mirriam with
Mollie

We are also sending heart healing drool to the slaves of Ethel and Titus
who have gone to the bridge and we will ask the slaves to light a candle
for them.

Abner we are sending cancer control to you.

Wishing all the houndies and slaves in drool land a great weekend.

Jade can not wait to have my feet feeling good again.

PW Justin she deliberately picks up these things to get extra T.L.C.

Lilly ATB.