[Dailydrool] Abbie & Josh's Beads for Bassets fundraiser

Jaclyn Chancey jaclyn.chancey at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 09:56:57 PDT 2010

Abbie, Josh, and I want to send a big THANK YOU to those who have donated to
our Boardwaddle fundraising. I know you have a choice in who to send your
cookie money to, so we appreciate you choosing us. :)

I'm going to be getting the jewelry and beads ordered so far ready on Sunday
to go in the mail Monday. I can take pledges through THURSDAY, April 15, but
any received after Sunday morning will not be sent
out until after the Boardwaddle. (And possibly not until May 1. It's the end
of the semester, and I'm a grad student. This month is pretty hectic.)

As a reminder, we have handcrafted basset beads available for donations of
$5 per bead, plus another $5 if you want me to do something with them
(earrings, necklace, or bracelet). Everything goes towards our Boardwaddle
pledge. To see pictures and get the info on paying by Paypal or by check,
please go to:
http://sites.google.com/site/jaclynbassetpledges/

Thank you!!!!
Jaclyn, Abbie, & Josh