[Dailydrool] Just a reminder - Bassets and Bassitt auto in Portland Oregon....

Vanis, Nancy Nancy.Vanis at McKesson.com
Fri Apr 9 10:26:00 PDT 2010

Just a reminder for those droolers who live around the Portland Oregon
area.  Tomorrow  (April 10th) Oregon Basset Hound Rescue will be at
Bassitt Auto for their open house.  It should be fun, so if you are
looking for something to do, or you are in the area, please think about
bringing your kids (2 and 4 leggers) and stopping by to say 'Hi'.  The
info below is from a flyer for Bassitt auto.  Hope some Daily Droolers
can make it there:

OPEN HOUSE featuring Oregon Basset Hound Rescue at our Auto Repair
Educational Seminar OPEN HOUSE! Join us Saturday April 10 in Beaverton
from 9 am to 3 pm! We'll have PRIZES and GAMES for the whole family,
plus we'll give you a $25 GIFT CARD valid for any service you may need
in the future. OPEN HOUSE is hosted at Bassitt Auto, 18115 SW Baseline
in Beaverton (one block east of 185th & Baseline).  Our shop Basset
"Noodles" will be here to greet you! Your dog is welcome! Join us for
FREE Cappuccinos, Mochas, Sodas and Cupcakes, and "pupcakes" for your
pup, too!
Our Auto Repair seminars are FREE, family friendly, and run all
day-we'll give the whole family a tour of our shop where we're
demonstrating actual repairs in process. You'll see cars up on hoists,
engines exposed, and the inside workings of a brake repair! Our friendly
technicians will explain each repair in detail and answer all your
questions.
Join us for a quick coffee, or stay for the entire day. LOOK FOR THE
BALLOONS & OUR NEON SIGN in the blue & yellow building with the Basset
Hound puppy painted on the front. See you on Saturday April 10, 9 am to
3 pm for a great day! For more info go to www.bassitt.com, or call
503-645-8352.