[Dailydrool] Do You Get Fed?

Michael Moore divlog at msn.com
Fri Apr 9 11:43:06 PDT 2010

Do you get fed?  Mom has not fed me for nickzillions.  I know.  What is a day?  Mom says I get fed twice.  What is twice?  I know mice.  I watch the mice.  Do  you have cats?  I have cats.  They play with mice.  Cats sit on the fence.  Do Cats sit on your fence? Cats do stuff.  I play with them but they do not play long.  Food does not last long.  I like food.  I like cats.  I like everything.  I like my world.  I am The Bassett.  Momperson and Dadperson are slow, but they can learn.  Do yours learn?  I used to be Third Basset.  It is good to be 13.  Now I am The Basset.  I have walks and wanders and escapes.  Mom is slow.  She feeds me.  I trip her.  She forgets who is The Basset.    Dad stepped on my foot.  I yelped.  Can you sing.  I can sing.  I like bagpipes.  Dad plays bagpipes and I sing with him.  I have walks and cats and possums and birds and neighbors and mailmen and skunks and walks and naps and food.  Not nearly enough food.  Do your ears get wet?  Mine get wet.  I smell good.  Mom tries to give me a b-a-t-h.  I can spell.  Mom uses the groomer and I have to wait all day to smell good again.  I let the groomer touch me like Mom.  Groomers are almost as smart as The Basset.  They are smarter than Mom.  Every day is good.  Do  you get fed?  I worry about feeding.  I am always hungry.  The Vet says I am really good. Lots of at the Vet.   I am going to take a nap now.  Muldoon.

Michael and Robin Food Slaves to Muldoon, Max and Norton.
Grendel ATB, MacDuff ATB, Sculley ATB.