[Dailydrool] Training Bassets

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 12:27:06 PDT 2010

It is very easy to say "I would never". It is really easy for a trainer or
Vet to say "Don't allow that"
Doing it, when you have other things going on in your life, like a husband,
kids, appointments, work, errands, meals to cook, and a house to keep clean,
laundry to do, the bills to pay and the hounds to walk, feed, water and pick
up after, is another story altogether.
And many problems appear and stop, appear and stop, making notification
and/or training even more difficult.

Sometimes choices are not between two good things, but two things that are
simply very not unfortunate. For example: Do I de-bark my dog or euthanize
him because no one wants him and rescue can't take him?
Neither choices are ideal, but I certainly know which one I would pick...

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper