[Dailydrool] Oliver

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 9 17:57:36 PDT 2010

So so sad to hear about Arlene's sweet Oliver.  He was one of my featured dogs in RESKU.  Here is his haiku:

Foster failure means

a forever home found for

the former foster!

Arlene pulled him from a high kill shelter and was supposed to send him on to another Basset rescue...but she failed...or succeeded, as the case may be, and Oliver had his forever home with her!  So sorry it was so short, but how sweet was his time with you!

Hugging my dogs close and thinking about you tonight, Arlene, and sweet Oliver, ATB.

http://resku.homestead.com/

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU , BASSETKU and  RESKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me