[Dailydrool] FREE MOON DOGGIE COFFEE - FOR A LITTLE DONATION

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Sat Apr 10 13:10:36 PDT 2010

Zephyr here.  I am going to be very naughty (hee hee hee) and do something
without Mom knowing (although she will find out about it soon enough).

I know a LOT of you are skeptical (yes, I can spell, too) about ordering
something new.  And a lot of you don't even know if there really IS a BONE-afide
business called "Moon Doggie Coffee Roasters".  Heck, most of you don't live in
NJ (why would you want to - right?).  So, here is what you need to do. GOOGLE
"Moon Doggie Coffee NY Times".  WOW!!! Look at that!  The most respectable (very
few people will argue that) newspaper actually wrote an ARTICLE on us.  And they
LIKED us!  Did that get your attention?

So, here's the deal to get you to try the greatest coffee you'll ever drink.  Go
to www.moondoggiecoffee.com <http://www.moondoggiecoffee.com/>  and order 1
pound of Romeo & Juliette's "Yes! We are FRENCH" Vanilla or Scooter Pie's (as in
Nancy Gallagher's Scooter Pie) "Never a Dull Moment" Chocolate Marshmallow or a
half pound of each and I pledge that Mom will donate $15 to the Boardwaddle!!!
That's not 100% of our net proceeds - THAT'S MORE THAN 100% OF THE ENTIRE
SALE!!!  YOU CANNOT GO WRONG.  But do it NOW.  This offer will end on Tuesday,
April 13.

Ocean City - Here I Come!!!

Zephyr Funk (aka Mr. Moon Doggie)