[Dailydrool] Thank You Droolers

Marge M margemonty at wowway.com
Sat Apr 10 14:14:00 PDT 2010

These past few days since Lucy's journey to the Bridge have been emotionally
up and down.  They crashed down yesterday when the vet called to let us know
her ashes are ready.

I have been rereading all of the wonderful messages and cards we received
and we are truly grateful for all of our Drool buddies.  I haven't been
active in the list lately but I knew you would all understand and I was
right.  All of your condolences have helped our healing and we are ready to
bring her home again.

Thank you - all of you!

Marge M

Forever Mom to Son Felix, Miss Suzie Q. and Molly & MommaLucy ATB