[Dailydrool] Whut is she a doin????

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Apr 11 17:22:39 PDT 2010

Dis Brudder Elwood. I been in whut dey call absenteena, whut means I
been missin, busy workin round me home, helpin Momma whut been real sad
wif all da houndies a goin to da Bridge, She seys wif Elder Clara on up
dere in da senior years, it be berry hard, but we send many nice
thoughts fur all da folks dat lost a houndie.
By da way--hold it I bedder open da windder a liddel crack, Elder Clara
gotz da tailpipe a pointed ober her, I bee prepared--dis snooter
protecshun youze see--whut means Elder Clara doin fine, Momma been
habin da toof problumz agin, I gittin liddel tired ob dis, I berry
upset dat we ain't a goin to da Board Waddle, why I be a missin all dem
woomenz---all dat fun, why I bee a workin so hard an I git to stay home
in da hag bag hebbin. HA--Momma seys she been a workin hard on new
progect to help da hounds. Brudder Elwood seys da only fing Momma be a
workin on is gittin dem hipz a growin, why she gib new mean to lard
butt.
Hold it---hmmm, new progect huh--time fur Brudder Elwood to dooze sum
investigatin--what is Momma up to dis time???

Drool to all in need----Brudder Elwood gonna find out da nooze----

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake