[Dailydrool] Attention all coffee loving droolers...........

Cathi Cox coxcathi at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 11 18:01:05 PDT 2010

Listen up and listen closely.
You CAN NOT go wrong with Moon Doggie Coffee not now, not in the future, not in a million years.
It is by far the very best that has ever crossed my lips and caressed my taste buds. I know coffee. I drink coffee and lots of it. So did my cowboy Gaylon and he would attest to it's wonderfulness if he could.
Oh and maybe while you are ordering you might send Donna an email and inquire about a fine Texas blend. Perhaps you might be lucky enough to snag a pound or two.
Just so you know, Donna has no clue about my ravings tonight on the Drool about da coffee.
Sooooooo, Sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't tell her. But buy some, you won't be disappointed;
I promise and iffen you are I'll buy what you have left.
Cathi, Sam B. Sad, Buddy (ATB), Angel Marie, Boudreaux and all the wannabe a.k.a. The Waterway Gang