[Dailydrool] Catching up after a ghastly week

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 19:38:41 PDT 2010

What a horrible week.  I tried very hard to keep on top of our many hounds
who went to the bridge and send individual notes -- Qw Olive, Momma Lucy,
Stella B Low, Buddy, Ethel, Titus, Oliver, and Kroozer.  I hope the Bridge
gates close firmly for a while.

Welcome Marica and Selina!

Happy birthday on 4/16 to Dove; what a wonderful way to celebrate your
birthday!

Congratulations to Alex and Melissa on giving Olvier a forever home.

We're sending tons of "no cancer" drool to Abner.  Pam and Drew, you made
exactly the decision I would have made given your options.  Let's hope the
tumors grow very slowly (or better yet not at all).

Happy birthday Delilah Belle.

Congratulations Chewie -- hooray.  We're so glad you stood and walked.  You
keep working hard like our King Bob the Dog and you'll be back to your old
self in no time.

Welcome Muldoon.  It was funny to get your take on your world.  Geoffrey,
Henry, and Molly most definitely get fed.

We're glad Anya got a wonderful new forever home and family, that Karen won
lots of treat money, and that Isabelle is coming out of her shell!

We're sending drool for Phoebe.

Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))