[Dailydrool] Yard chemicals

Bassetmomx2 Hound bassetmomx2 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 21:04:46 PDT 2010

I am a little behind on the Drools--------So please bear with me-------I use
vinegar on my patio to kill whatever comes up between the bricks--It stinks,
but it doesn't hurt anything but the weeds and the grass, so don't use it on
the grass.

So sorry to hear of all the Precious hounds going to the Bridge---our hearts
go out to you ALL!!!

We won't be able to make it to the Board Waddle this year---Augie's eye is
still on the mend and needs to be tended to & he still has to wear "that
collar".
He dives on his face to itch his eye in a second if you don't put it right
back on after eating or drinking...Speaking of which he just nudged me with
it to go out!
But the vet did say the ulcer is healing---he really did a number on his
eye!!!

bassetmomx2, Augie, Yankee and Loafer