[Dailydrool] Remembering the ATB group at the Boardwaddle

KR1204 at aol.com KR1204 at aol.com
Mon Apr 12 05:45:49 PDT 2010

Angelika and I have been discussing the possibility of doing a small
remembrance of all the wonderful hounds and drool icons that have passed. So
Thursday evening at the Residence Inn we are going to create a lighted pathway
to the bridge in their memory. It will be outside and anyone is free to
come and  get a tealight and cup to inscribe the basset's name, light it and
then place it  in a row to form the path. And you can light one for a friend's
basset if they  cannot be there. Then people can walk the path remembering
all the great  houndies who have left us. Don't know the exact time yet but
probably  around 7:30 pm or so. Please come and join us at this whether you
are staying at  the Inn or just party hopping. No registration required and
we will supply all  the materials.
Kathy with Crackers, Loki and Jordan