[Dailydrool] The Bissell Contest and Jamie

decadog at comcast.net decadog at comcast.net
Mon Apr 12 09:49:55 PDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

I was remiss in not posting about the results of Jamie, the Las Vegas Basset, who was entered into the Bissell Most Valuable Pet contest. Thanks to all of you who voted for her--she won Week 11!! Now she's up against the other 11 winners of the 12 week contest for the grand prize. But, the Bissell company will decide the winner, not public voting. So, we wait. Jamie has made friends worldwide after her story got out. Mary and Wayne, her food slaves, received a Bissell vacuum made especially for pet hair because of her win. They have many hounds and said that is one prize that will truly come in handy! Thank you again for taking the time to vote for Jamie. I will let you know when we are notified of the big winner.

Darlene, Secretarial Assistant to "Jamie the Wonderful Basset"