[Dailydrool] Ms. Beasley needs a little drool

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 11:51:51 PDT 2010

Hi all, I am almost hesitant to ask, but if your hounds could sling a little
drool in Ms. Beasley's way, I would appreciate it.  About a week ago I
noticed she wasn't jumping  on the loveseat and my bed, then I noticed she
would trip on her back legs and they  would give out.  The vet saw her today
and while examining her, Doc felt down her back, she's tender at the end of
the thoracic spine and beginning of the lumbar spine. Doc is starting her on
pain meds and a muscle relaxant.  Beas is eating and drinking fine and doing
her business OK too.  It's so pitiful to see her sad eyes pleading with me
to pick her up, I have severe neuropathy and carpal tunnel syndrome in my
hands and also am very unstable on my legs, so picking her up is out of the
question, besides Doc said DO NOT pick her up while the back is painful.  So
Doc will call me in a few days to check on Beas, but if she gets any worse,
I am to call her 24/7.  Ms. Beasley will be 10 later this month and I want
to have her for a few more years.  We send hear healing drool to all those
whose houndies have left for the Bridge.

Thank You All,
Ruthie Beattie &
Ms. Beasley (Mama, I gots an ouchie back....but wait...I'm in the running
for BOTW!)