[Dailydrool] Dat Ol Wooman-

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Apr 12 16:56:16 PDT 2010

Dis Brudder Elwood. It bee me faborite time ob da nite. Rite affer
dinnerz fur da peeps. Youze see, when Momma putz da foods on da table,
me an Brudder Jake gotz ta go in we crates cause Momma seyz we git
liddel grabby round da eatin table. HA--grabby, iffin she wants to talk
grabby, lookie at her, she grab nudder hunk ob meat, nudder hunk ob
bread, nudder hunk ob anyfing dat ain't a bolted down to da table. I
fink dis plot fur herz to git more an da brudderz git none.  Dat bee me
observatin on all dat. Well after she fill up da belly, she come let da
Brudder Elwood out ob da crate furst. I bee liddel slow tonite, but
Momma seys Brudder Elwood, come on out ob dere and cuddle wif Momma on
da sofer in da libin room.
Brudder Elwood lubz liddel Momma time so I come on out an jump in me
Momma's lap. Why dere lotta lap dere tonite, geesh, she really filler
up da belly tonite. So she rubbin me earflaps, gibin da brudder liddel
kissy, AND--------Brudder Elwood hearz dis noise--rattle, rattle
rattle.
I gib dis a fink.
I jump down of me Momma's lap cause dere sumfin liddel familear bout
all dis.
I run ober and horrorz ob all horrorz, Elder Clara bee in me crate whut
Momma nebber shut me door, whut ol fart blossom in dere a wallerin
round, sniffin an a pawin thru me pribate fings. Brudder Elwood blow a
headbone gasket why I bee so mad, I yell at dat old wooman GIT OUT OB
ME PRIBATE CRIB. ~~~dat rite I learnt dat wurd on da tb whut means me
pribate libbin space~~~~~
Dat lotta good. Elder Clara lay down in dere, git her cooties all ober
me bed. Brudder Elwood seys he goin in, git herz outta dere. Brudder
Elwood stick himz head in me crate gib her me big boy bark. Well dis
startle Elder Clara, and youze all knowz where dis a going--she fart da
big one rite in me crate.I fink me beddie is a smoulderin in dere, but
da fumes done dribe her outta me space. She waddle by da brudder an on
out da door.
Dis time I go do da complain to Momma.
Momma seyz she didn't lay no turds in dere, Brudder Elwood need to be
fankful.

It be Mundey in da life ob da Brudder.

Drool to all in need--

Debbie Winchester