[Dailydrool] Shelly and Duke

Carolsd21 carolsd21 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 12 17:53:09 PDT 2010

Duke is a great boy,  he was a misunderstood boy as the shelter did not know he was deaf, he and a buddy was surrendered to them, then adopted and he came back because he was protective of his buddy and would not let anyone near him. He came to the ranch and was adopted but came back a year later, the home had him tested and found out he was deaf.  Now I understood why he moooooed instead of howled.  Duke is a special boy and finally received a home where I can see he loves and is loved. I see the look in his eyes of happiness and wholeness.  Thank You.  I wish this type of adoption for every Basset in rescue.

http://community.webshots.com/user/carolsd21

facebook.com/ownedbybassets.

Carol and her hounds

Dedicated to saving the seniors

They are my heart and soul.

Senior Bassets are the best adopt one, they may have a shorter time with you, but in the time they are with you, it changes your life forever as they rap their big and some not so big paws around your heart

Megan 15 GD 8/07, Kami 10 GD 1/07, Baxter 10 GD 7/01, Corey 14 GD 11/09, Sadie 12 GD 11/09

ATB kids Cleo 15 GD 8/07 ATB 12/12/08, Josie 14 GD 10/04 ATB 11/27/09, Cinnamon 14 GD 8/07(Beagle) ATB 11/7/09, Kai 12 GD 2/07 ATB 8/16/08