[Dailydrool] Remembrance Walk at BW

KR1204 at aol.com KR1204 at aol.com
Mon Apr 12 18:34:09 PDT 2010

WoW! Angelika and I never anticipated how this would touch so many people.
We have revised our goal from a short ceremony for the bassets who left to
creating a pathway so long that the bassets ATB would see it!
Many people have emailed asking if a candle could be lit for their beloved
basset. Of course, we will do so. We are not charging anything for this. If
you  want your basset to be remembered, please email myself or Angelika
with the name  and we will ensure they are remembered. Some Droolers have
offered to send  donations and that is fine with us. Send donations to TSBHR at
1109 S. Main St,  Pleasantville, NJ 08232. Please put Remembrance Walk in the
memo section as our  treasurers likes to know where and why donations are
coming.
You folks are great. I am humbled by the response we have received.
Kathy with Crackers, Loki and Jordam