[Dailydrool] Ms Beasley

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 12 19:00:46 PDT 2010

We are sending as much feel better, don't hurt drool to Ms Beasley that we can make.  We are all pretty good at making drool here or at least at slobbering.  They make the best drool when I put on clothes that I don't want to look like I've worn to clean out dog crates or something.  Anyway, Ms Beasley, we hope you are feeling better soon and we are sending try not to worry drool to your Auntie Ruth.

Lots of love and snooters from Ninja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby with the Mom