[Dailydrool] Concerns about Baxter

Cblatz Cblatz at zoominternet.net
Tue Apr 13 07:33:24 PDT 2010

Jeannie,   if Baxter were human he'd be in his 40s and starting to feel all those little aches that we  do as we move into middle age.  And like us, they have their good days and bad days.

I find that Glyco-Flex works well keeping joints and connective tissues healthy.

Having Bassets and Dachshunds I don't encourage jumping on or off the furniture.   If they get up fine, if not there are plenty of comfy beds on the floor.

A couple of years ago I bought one of those plastic Adirondack (sp) chairs with the separate plastic foot rest.    Well that foot rest works great as a ramp up and down to the sofa.   Bassets and Dachshunds both use it.

Cathy Blatz
www.summerhilldachshundsandbassets.com

http://www.dachshund-wpdc.org/