[Dailydrool] Jamie and the Bissell contest--clarification

decadog at comcast.net decadog at comcast.net
Tue Apr 13 07:58:41 PDT 2010

I was mistaken about the number of pets that our Miss Jamie is up against in the finals of the Bissell Most Valuable Pet contest, so keep the Drool slinging for her to win. Her mom, Mary, wrote me the following: <<Jamie is actually up against 59 other animals for the grand prize, but that’s ok.  The top five from each of the twelve weeks go to the finals.  There were around 4 or 5 blind or partially blind animals in that sixty, so hopefully they will honor one of them with a place in the top five.>>