[Dailydrool] Civic Center

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue Apr 13 22:29:04 PDT 2010

I'm a sorry Pawtunia.....I thought the packet was clear, it was what
momcakes typed.... but Rusty says I'm not a good basset hostess and shoulda
been more clear. The Sports and Civic Center is at the end of the pawrade
route, 6th and the BoardWalk.

Sob......this is hard work. I wanna just have fun.

PAWTUNIA
(Not to worry! Auntie Diana is coming all the way from Ireland to waddle
with Pawtunia and Uncle Frank is gonna give Wrongway Rusty another chance!
Last year Rusty decided the pawrade went the opposite way and swears Charlie
Sagan told him so!)